To: Fafa Hafiz Krantz <>
From: J.C. Roberts <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/03/2005 07:53:53
On Tue, 03 May 2005 08:24:56 -0500, "Fafa Hafiz Krantz"
<> wrote:

>In an effort to balance the awareness and usage of free and open
>source among the world's population, I am trying to obtain as many
>open source masterplans (in PDF) as possible. I plan to have them
>translated, revised and compiled into one masterplan above all
>masterplans which I can then distribute to people who would need
>it more than others, such as poor countries, etc.
>These can either originate from:
>1. Governments
>2. Universities and R&D agencies
>3. Private Institutions
>Do you have any?
>Do you know how to obtain one from your country?
>Please send them to me,
>and thank you for listening!
>Fafa Hafiz Krantz
>  Senior Designer @
>  Furious @

What qualifications do you have that will convince us to believe you
are able to just understand a single master plan, let alone properly
combine all of them? Perhaps posting your IQ score would be

There is a free test available here:

Good Luck!