Subject: Issue 6 of the NetBSD CVS Digest
To: None <>
From: Mark Kirby <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/2005 12:49:31
Hi list,

Issue six is hot of the press.

This week:

Sparc64 has now completed the switch to wscons. [Martin Husemann]

 /dev/usb is now readable to all. [Lennart Augustsson]

 A race condition in xfer abort was fixed. [Lennart Augustsson]

 Macppc now correctly matches battery types. [Allen Briggs]

 zoularis has been removed [Matthias Scheler]

 Pax has seen some love and attention this week.

 Enable full-duplex mode by default on drivers that support it if the

 underlying audio device was opened read/write [Jared D. McNeill]
     gettext 0.14.4 [Christos Zoulas]
 PR's opened this week
     PR:30069 Little typo in /sys/net/if_spppsubr.c
 PR's closed this week
     PR:30034 Logic error in determining battery type on macppc
     PR:30069 Little typo in /sys/net/if_spppsubr.c
     PR:15769 usbhidaction exits after first command if relative path is used
for config file

The address (correct this week):
The RSS feed:

Can people let me know if the digest is displaying correctly in your browser.
I know firefox is having problems but i would be grateful if someone else
could confirm this.

As usual comments or suggestions send them to

Have fun