Subject: Re: USB Printing still panicking ...sometimes
To: None <>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/27/2005 12:37:43
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 08:12:34AM +0200, Martin S. Weber wrote:

> I'm still experiencing problems with printing to a USB printer as
> previously described in a reply on netbsd-users[1] [..]

It doesn't have to be concurrent job. I suppose, it's tied in some way to
the amount of data. I never noticed this while printing in character-mode,
when printer received just some hundreds of bytes, and it happens always
everytime, when I'm trying to print using gs - when printer is receiving
several hundreds KILObyte of data to be printed
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski