Subject: Re: tried to compile -current...
To: Arto Selonen <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2005 20:28:38
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 10:59:01AM +0300, Arto Selonen wrote:
> Doing "make cleandir; make dependall" in /usr/src/sbin/veriexecctl
> produces the same data. This could be related to using MKOBJDIRS-type
> stuff, as veriexecctl.h does not appear in my object directory.

Hmmm ok.  I shall see what happens - my fast build machine is set up
to use objdirs so I will see if that comes unstuck.

> I tried "make cleandir; cp -p veriexecctl.h obj/; make dependall" again,
> with the following result:

That tells me that your /usr/include/sys/verified_exec.h is out of
date, those structures are defined in there.
I think I have my build problems I had last night at least worked
around so I can follow this up now.

Brett Lymn