Subject: Re: snapshots of current and what ports do you need?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Zafer Aydogan <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/2005 11:43:04
Jeremy C. Reed schrieb:
> I had noticed a while ago that no recent snapshots of current were
> available.
> So I started building some snaphots of current using hardware donated by
> They are available at
> which also includes build and cvs update logs.
> What ports do you need?
> I may build a couple different ports each day and probably delete
> files over a week old.
> I wrote a simple shell script to cvs update and build for me (using
> of course). Do we already have a script for doing NetBSD-daily
> type builds?  Or does anyone have a simple script to share?

This is what I do for my daily current:

rm -rf /usr/obj /usr/tools /usr/destdir
cd /usr/src && ./ -U -O /usr/obj -D /usr/destdir -T /usr/tools
tools &&
./ -U -x -O /usr/obj -D /usr/destdir -T /usr/tools release && cd
j &&  mkisofs -v -b i386/installation/floppy/boot-big.fs -c boot.catalog
-r -J -
V NetBSD -o /home/zafer/htdocs/netbsd/iso/NetBSD-install.iso releasedir/

This a small shell script called which is invoked by
cron every day. It also builds a daily current iso image.

Regards, Zafer.