Subject: snapshots of current and what ports do you need?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/2005 17:32:55
I had noticed a while ago that no recent snapshots of current were
available.

So I started building some snaphots of current using hardware donated by
Offmyserver.com. They are available at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/reed/NetBSD-daily/current/
which also includes build and cvs update logs.

What ports do you need?

I may build a couple different ports each day and probably delete
files over a week old.

I wrote a simple shell script to cvs update and build for me (using
build.sh of course). Do we already have a script for doing NetBSD-daily
type builds?  Or does anyone have a simple script to share?

Also, I am curious: has there been any surveys or analysis of download
logs to show what ports are most popular? (I assume i386, but what about
the next top five or top ten?)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/