Subject: Re: building netbsd-3 problems
To: sigsegv <>
From: David Laight <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/2005 12:48:48
On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 12:30:19PM +0100, sigsegv wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck building complete release from the
> recent netbsd-3 source tree? I keep getting the following error:
> nbmakefs: `work' size of 1794048 is larger than the maxsize of 1744896.

The one I built yestersay is ok.  ramdiskbin is 1337464 bytes.
If the message is to believed an extra 50k doesn't look like 'creep'.

It is always possible that you have something in /etc/mk.conf which
isn't being overwridden by the build.

Note that you can run the nbmake wrapper script in
to verify changes.

(oh changing the number of floppies avoids a different problem.)

David Laight: