Subject: Re: netbsd-3 branch failing to build...
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@tastylime.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/06/2005 10:40:16
--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 11:27:32PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> Daniel Carosone wrote:
> >
> >if this is the same thing as hit me on current a few days ago, you
> >need to make cleandir in libstdc++
> >
> >--
> >Dan.
> >
>=20
> I build from a cleaned-out object directory  (-M ~/buildobj3) every time.=
=20
>=20
> I'll clean out my tools dir, too, and give it another try...

Just to follow up, cleaning out the various directories (again) did NOT hel=
p,
but there was a pullup to the netbsd-3 branch about 4-5 hours ago that
seems to have cleared up the problem.  (my build is now in the kernels,
so it's clearly gotten past the previous breakage)

+j

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--