Subject: Re: I'need a server that provide NetBSD web hosting---
To: Francisco Valladolid Hernandez <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/2005 23:16:42
 	Two medium sized NetBSD hosting providers I've used are and
 	Both can provide serial console on demand, and will install
 	your NetBSD version of choice. I currently have boxes at both.

 	While I'm here - if anyone knows of any large hosting providers,
 	(thousand boxes+) who provide NetBSD I'm looking for a third
 	provider... :)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Francisco Valladolid Hernandez wrote:

> it is urgent, I need a good web server that provide NetBSD web hosting with
> good support and price. Dedicated or no, is ok.
> Thnaks.

 		David/absolute       -- No hype required --