Subject: Re: build.sh build craps out
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2005 16:14:41
Hi.

I agree, something like that should make it to the docs. If I missed it, I am sorry.
I assumed old obj files would be automatically removed by the build script, which AFAIK is the case on FreeBSD.
I also prefer cvsup over cvs and I updated my sources before each new build. That should take care of any stale files in the src or symlinks.
Thanks for the answer guys.

Cheers