Subject: Re: build.sh build craps out
To: NetBSD-current <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2005 10:52:46
--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

Sascha Retzki <lantis@askarali.info> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 05:17:38PM +1000, Luke Mewburn wrote:
> > Try
> > 	1. Removing your objdir & destdir
> > 	2. Ensure that you have no stale files or directories in your srcdir,
> > 	   by using  'cvs update -dP' and looking for `?' files.
> > 	3. Ensure that you have no stale symlinks in your srcdir (using find).
> > 	   'cvs update' will not detect nor complain about these.
> >=20
> > Then try again.
>=20
>=20
> That is a frequent answer, huh? What about advising this at=20
> http://www.netbsd.org/MailingLists/ and
> http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/

If you create a patch against the .xml file and send it to www@, I'm
sure somebody there will be happy to integrate it.

(As usual, the answer to ``why isn't'' or ``why doesn't anybody'' is
that nobody has gotten around to it, and ``anybody'' might as well be

-Jan

--=20
"Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh--