Subject: Re: pmap_unwire: wiring for pmap foo va bar didn't change!
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/2005 10:25:35
hmm, I didn't realize these were being seen on x86 too.
I don't know what would be causing it there, it can't be the same cause
as it is for cobalt (or other MIPS3) machines.   these will be harmless
most of the time, but it could cause bad stuff to happen depend on the
context.  we should fix it.  could you file a PR about this please?

-Chuck