Subject: Re: What's happening here? (NFS)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/17/2005 21:05:11
--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Hiya folks,

i think there is a misunderstanding with my post; my main problem is not
the checksums being wrong in one of the `tcpdump's.

My problem is that the client machines lock up on a vnode while all other
network trafic goes well.

At times bringing the interface up & down will help but that might be
coincidence. In the dmesg/syslog a note is made that the NFS server is down
but it *never* comes up again...

Cheers,
Reinoud

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj