Subject: Re: pam, ssh, and pam_ssh
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com>
From: dieter <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/2005 08:58:34
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> I think it has to do with authorized_keys. Can you try it now, with pam-ssh.c
> revision 1.7?

Christos, I can't check now, because I'm at work and I don't have any
current machines here. (I'll do it tonight.) But do you see any problem
with just commenting out the pam_ssh module in the default pam config?
That way, the behaviour is as before (AFAICS).

Kind regards,
dieter

--
 	For Speedy CVS Updates of your NetBSD trees check
 		http://moon.vub.ac.be/scu