Subject: Re: pam, ssh, and pam_ssh
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/2005 02:27:53
Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com> typed:
:>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 06:33:18PM +0000, dieter wrote:
:>>> Suddenly, identities in ~/.ssh work in 2 directions; not only to login
:>>> some place else, but also to authenticate from remote on the local
:>>> machine, regardless the contents of authorized_keys.
: Why is everyone jumping the gun? I just tried it and it works fine for
: me. Can someone explain what the problem is? I commented out all my
: authorized keys entries and sshd did not let me in anymore.

I can't reproduce this.  I haven't seen anyone other than the initial
person indicate that this occured for him/her.

Regards,
Geoff