Subject: Submitted bin/29685 for the Plaisade driver under NTP 4.2.0 for NetBSD 2.0 and -current.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/2005 21:08:41
	Hello.  I know there are a few NetBSD users using their NetBSD boxes
as NTP servers, and using them in conjunction with the Trimble Palisade GPS
receiver. For those folks, I wanted to let you know that I've submitted a
fix, taken from the NTP bugzilla bug database, which fixes the problem.
Gnats claims that the bug report number is:
bin/29685.
	This bug applies to NetBSD 2.0, not 1.6, and later.  As of this
writing, -current contains the bug as well.
	I'm hoping that someone might be able to fix the source tree in the
netbsd-2-0 branch, as well as -current, before the next version of NTP is
released and NetBSD imports it.
I'm also hoping that I'll be able to save any of you who've been running
older systems as NTP servers connected to Palisade receivers some grief,
should you decide it's time to upgrade to a more modern version of NetBSD.
-thanks
-Brian