Subject: RE: ssh prompts passwd twice
To: 'Manuel Bouyer' <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@VGNet.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/2005 11:10:20
On donderdag 10 maart 2005 10:02 Manuel wrote:

>Subject: ssh prompts passwd twice
>

>Hi,

Hi Manuel,

>I installed a i386 from a current snapshot build yesterday (the sources
>are 2 days old). When I connect to this box, ssh asks the passwd twice:
>SSH passphrase:
>SSH passphrase:
>Last login: Wed Mar  9 19:22:23 2005 from ducas.lip6.fr
>
>I get this for either root or a regular user, and from current, 2.0 and
>1.6.x ssh clients.
>Anyone else seeing this ?

Yes I have seen this to, at first I thought it was a mistake on my site
but when trying it a couple of times, it every time asked me the password
twice.

>--
>Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
>     NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
>--

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.VGNet.NL/
Internet e-mail address JanVG[at]VGNet.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE