Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Troms?=
To: Havard Eidnes <he@uninett.no>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/2005 14:26:33
On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 10:23:28AM +0100, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> it seems that the Tromsų cvsup server is in trouble again.  My
> currently running update appears to delete large portions of the
> CVS tree I mirror from you.  E.g. the src/x11/ tree is completely
> gone.  Care to take a look?

Yes, it looks like quite some directories have gone. Trying to contact
the master anoncvs.netbsd.org fails currently, so I assume we
inherited the problems from there. I am now trying to reconstruct
our mirror from rsync.netbsd.org. Hope that helps.

Anybody know what's up with anoncvs.netbsd.org?

Feico.