Subject: Re: libssh fails lint
To: Philip Dodd <philip.dodd@free.fr>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/2005 20:02:12
On Jul 20,  5:42pm, Philip Dodd wrote:
} John Nemeth wrote:
}
} >     With updated sources, I just tried to compile libssh on sparc64
} >and it failed the lint stage:
} >
} >Lint pass2:
} >BN_print, arg 1 declared inconsistently         authfd.c?(42) :: bufaux.c?(44)
} Interesting - i updated to netbsd-current (from 2.0) this morning and
} recompiled it all this afternoon on sparc64 and didn't see this pb.  In
} fact I received this mail about 75% into the compile and it made my
} heart sink :-)

     Yeah, my i386 build on Sunday completed fine.  Must have been
something in my build environment.  My sparc64 is -current from Feb.
16th.  Various pieces of it have been updated as I've been working on
various pieces of PAM.  Anyways, I rebuilt lint and now libssh compiles
fine.

}-- End of excerpt from Philip Dodd