Subject: Re: racoon updates
To: Wouter Klouwen <dublet@dublet.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2005 23:15:46
Wouter Klouwen <dublet@dublet.org> wrote:

> I guess that explains why building -current is choking on the racoon
> directory with me for a while. It keeps complaining like so:
>
> /usr/obj/tooldir.NetBSD-2.99.15-i386/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i386--netbsdelf/
> 3.3.3/../../../../i386--netbsdelf/bin/ld:
> cannot open output file racoon: Is a directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> There is a racoon directory in the racoon directory, but it seems to be
> filled with genuine object and code files.

You have a problem because the src/usr.sbin/racoon/racoon directory was
removed while a racoon binary should be built here, and you still have
the directory in your tree where the binary should be.

Get a freshly checked out tree: src/usr.sbin/racoon/racoon will go away,
and everything will build.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz