Subject: Re: racoon updates
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
From: Wouter Klouwen <dublet@dublet.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2005 20:49:57
Emmanuel Dreyfus(manu@netbsd.org) said 2005.02.23 19:58:13 +0000:
> A few bugs have been reported with the recently imported ipsec-tools racoon. I
> just imported a newer version that should fix everything that was reported.

I guess that explains why building -current is choking on the racoon
directory with me for a while. It keeps complaining like so:

/usr/obj/tooldir.NetBSD-2.99.15-i386/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i386--netbsdelf/3.3.3/../../../../i386--netbsdelf/bin/ld:
cannot open output file racoon: Is a directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

There is a racoon directory in the racoon directory, but it seems to be
filled with genuine object and code files.

> Emmanuel Dreyfus
	--Wouter