Subject: Re: uhid + pckbdc / uhci + EHCI / wscons on i915 and probably i925
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/2005 19:39:56
I'm working remotely and I can't plug or unplug anything right now, but
this looks strange.

-bash-3.00# usbstats
Controller /dev/usb0:
         34 control
          0 isochronous
          0 bulk
          0 interrupt
Controller /dev/usb1:
         93 control
          0 isochronous
          0 bulk
         27 interrupt
Controller /dev/usb2:
         34 control
          0 isochronous
          0 bulk
          0 interrupt
Controller /dev/usb3:
         34 control
          0 isochronous
          0 bulk
          0 interrupt
Controller /dev/usb4:
         49 control
          0 isochronous
          0 bulk
          0 interrupt

Looks like interrupts are only firing for the one controller that
consistently attaches devices. There are devices attached to at least
one port on every hub.