Subject: Re: daily current installation snapshots?
To: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
From: Keichii Moto <keichiitoyota@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2005 19:14:08
Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
> - Do we provide daily snapshots for current?
Anything recent?

> 	I provide "weekly" snapshots of both -current and
2.0
> for architectures I'm interested in (i386, sparc,
sparc64,
> alpha primarily, with occasinal builds of macppc and
vax from
> -current..)
>
> 	ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/netbsd/

I checked your netbsd-current snapshots, but it
doesn't include i386, would you build for this?
Thanks. Besides, I think releng.netbsd.org should be
fixed ASAP :-)

> --
> Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
>   "These are the same customers you are refering to
whome (sic) Microsoft
>   thought would need MS Bob and the Talking
Paperclip? One thing is to give
>     them enough rope to hang themselves, but a
boobietrapped thermonuclear
>       weapon running on a rand(time) countdown?  Is
that really wise?"