Subject: Re: daily current installation snapshots?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2005 16:52:56
"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- Do we provide daily snapshots for current? Anything recent?

	I provide "weekly" snapshots of both -current and 2.0
for architectures I'm interested in (i386, sparc, sparc64,
alpha primarily, with occasinal builds of macppc and vax from
-current..)

	ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/netbsd/

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
  "These are the same customers you are refering to whome (sic) Microsoft