Subject: Re: daily current installation snapshots?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Jeff Rizzo <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/2005 19:35:11
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>Where can I find the latest current installation boot images and sets?
>I am looking for i386.
> has August 19. has connection
>refused. has July. And has July.
>Do we provide daily snapshots for current? Anything recent?
> Jeremy C. Reed
> 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links

My understanding is that the releng build machine is in the process of
being replaced since a hardware meltdown some time ago, and there won't
be daily builds until the replacement is complete.  Meanwhile, I do
periodic builds for i386 and make ISO images available here:

The most recent one is a few weeks old at this point because my build
machine has been busy with pkgsrc bulk building...  I'll probably build
-current again in a couple days.