Subject: rescue lossage fixed
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/2005 10:07:55
--AUAxs8mynBidIl38

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 01:41:11PM -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
  | In message <20050128160830.GA26941@endersgame.net>, Sean Davis writes:
  | >I thought this had been fixed? At least, when I was building for sparc=
64, it
  | >got past rescue, and then died on the tap lkm. (or does rescue happen =
after
  | >that?)

  |=20
  | Get rid of any -j entries in invocation of build.sh.

No need; I've fixed crunchgen(1) -- it was generating a makefile
that was unfriendly to "make -j N".

Please update crunchgen and try again; you may have to "make clean"
in src/rescue first so that rescue.mk is regenerated; the fixed
rescue.mk will start with:
	# rescue.mk - generated from rescue.conf by crunchgen 20050130

Cheers,
Luke.

--AUAxs8mynBidIl38

--AUAxs8mynBidIl38--