Subject: Re: tap(4) and netbsd-2
To: Stefan Wurstbauer <sw@wbstech.com>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2005 10:24:55
--h2J70RNbM0WNXG3M

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 10:51:55PM +0100, Stefan Wurstbauer wrote:
> Hi C=E9sar,
>=20
> works the tap-lkm for your requirement? I use the tap-lkm on a 2.0
> system with an openvpn tunnel. My experiences are not good enough for a
> productive environment. On heavy load through the tunnel the system
> crashes with error messages from the underlying ethernet interface (in
> my case ex0).=20

What do you mean by underlying ethernet device?  And how exactly do you
use it with openvpn?  What is the _precise_ backtrace of the crash?

Oh, and what is the PR number of that issue?

--=20
"Commala-come-five! / Even when the shadows rise!
To see the world and walk the world / Makes ya glad to be alive."
Susannah's Song, The Dark Tower VI, Stephen King, 2004.

--h2J70RNbM0WNXG3M

--h2J70RNbM0WNXG3M--