Subject: Erroneous emails from my site...
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2005 15:00:39
I apologise for the wide distribution, but it has recently been brought to
my attention that several people have been receiving erroneous, virulent
and spam-like mails from my firewall address, moria.starwolf.com
[66.150.238.245].  I do not know when this started, precisely, nor
(obviously) is it intentional that this has come to pass.  If you have
received one of these emails, please forward the headers to me so that I
can do some analysis of their true origin.  I suspect that somehow one
of my internal machines has been inf.c.*ted, and I am looking into the
problem.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

				Greywolf
				postmaster@starwolf.com