Subject: AW: tap(4) and netbsd-2
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?'C=E9sar_Catri=E1n_C.'?= <>
From: Stefan Wurstbauer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2005 22:51:55
Hi C=E9sar,

works the tap-lkm for your requirement? I use the tap-lkm on a 2.0
system with an openvpn tunnel. My experiences are not good enough for a
productive environment. On heavy load through the tunnel the system
crashes with error messages from the underlying ethernet interface (in
my case ex0).=20

Can you write me you experiences, please.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von C=E9sar Catri=E1n =