Subject: AW: tap(4) and netbsd-2
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?'C=E9sar_Catri=E1n_C.'?= <ccatrian@eml.cc>
From: Stefan Wurstbauer <sw@wbstech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2005 22:51:55
Hi C=E9sar,

works the tap-lkm for your requirement? I use the tap-lkm on a 2.0
system with an openvpn tunnel. My experiences are not good enough for a
productive environment. On heavy load through the tunnel the system
crashes with error messages from the underlying ethernet interface (in
my case ex0).=20

Can you write me you experiences, please.

Greets
  Stefan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----