Subject: Re: status
To: None <>
From: Kimmo Suominen <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/2005 11:14:45
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 11:40:21AM +0200, Proton wrote:
> su, 2005-01-23 kello 23:58 -0500, Kimmo Suominen kirjoitti:
> > I contacted the maintainer on Thursday (1/20),
> > and I got a response that the mirror should be back in business this
> > weekend.  Sadly, I have to report that it is still not working, at
> > least not for me, and not over SSH (keeps asking for a password).
> Hello Fellas,
> will be up this evening.

Thanks for working on the problem.

However, I'm still having the same "repeated password prompt" problem
with and cannot checkout anything.

    pyry:~/tmp> host is an alias for has address is an alias for is an alias for

    pyry:~/tmp> cvs -d get src
    Password:'s password:
    Permission denied, please try again.'s password:
    Received disconnect from 2: Too many authentication failures for anoncvs
    cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
    Exit 1

Can you verify that I am attempting to connect to the correct host?
If I am, is there an updated ETA for when this would work?

+ Kim
Kimmo Suominen