Subject: Re: status
To: None <>
From: Kimmo Suominen <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2005 23:58:39
Arto Huusko <> writes:

| On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Havard Eidnes wrote:
| > You're welcome.  If you're in Finland, you might try
| Does that really work. I've been trying to use fi-mirror for some months,
| but have always had to give up. There are several problems

I contacted the maintainer on Thursday (1/20),
and I got a response that the mirror should be back in business this
weekend.  Sadly, I have to report that it is still not working, at
least not for me, and not over SSH (keeps asking for a password).

I've reported this to the maintainer, offering my assistance if he
thinks it would be helpful.  Let's hope he finds a cure.

+ Kim