Subject: Re: fails in libpam
To: None <,>
From: Havard Eidnes <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/2005 00:33:22
> Managed to eventually get a matching copy.

Good to hear.

> [...] no-mirror uses non-std ssh port so I did not want to
> configure for that [...]

Coming from Norway myself, this isn't difficult.  All you need in
your ~/.ssh/config is a couple of lines which say

  Port 11750

> I'd say there are other problems with the "mirrors" besides just
> bit corruption or out-of-sync issues.

Understood.  Just to make this clear though: the anoncvs mirrors
are provided for free by volunteers who might not be NetBSD
developers themselves, so there's a limit to what the NetBSD
project can do directly to fix these problems.

- H=E5vard