Subject: Re: build.sh fails
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/13/2005 16:31:18
--yKucn/VR3FthLjAA

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:51:50PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> But if you got a corrupted source, a cvs update won't fix them I think.
> You should probably remove the bad files by hand, and run cvs update again.

I think what's happening is that cvs sees the corruption as local
changes, and preserves them.  If so, you should see files in the
update marked as M (instead of U or P).

If you use "cvs update -dPC" does it help? This will throw away all
local modifications and fetch the relevant files again from the
repository.

--
Dan.

--yKucn/VR3FthLjAA