Subject: Re: fails
To: Teemu Rinta-aho <>
From: Manuel Bouyer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2005 21:51:50
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:01:42PM +0200, Teemu Rinta-aho wrote:
> >1. where are you checking this out from?
> >2. have you tried removing the file?
> I am doing rsync from
> It used to work (also after anoncvs breakdown),
> but looks like not any more... I just did

It should be OK again. I made the mistake to update from
when it came back online, but it appears to still have problems. It's
updating again from which should be safe.

But if you got a corrupted source, a cvs update won't fix them I think.
You should probably remove the bad files by hand, and run cvs update again.

Manuel Bouyer <>