Subject: 2.0 or -current w/racoon?
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2005 11:27:08
I'm trying to roll up a 2.0 system as a vpn concentrator.  Would -current be
better?  I don't think so as I'm just connecting to static cisco critters
using typical "standards."

I have a peer up, SA Established, and I can do interactive session things
like ssh across the vpn, but I can't scp a large file.  My mbuf's fill up
and thing transfers though I see ESP packets go out.

Today I have a peer asking to connect who's expecting me to NAT to him and
I'm guessing NAT-T isn't an option yet, would it be in -current?

Could someone lend me a pointer for how to approach my issue with throughput
and which path to take?

Thanks,

peter

PS I tried subscribing to the racoon ML, but I never get a response to the
auth request.  I suppose I could try it a third time...