Subject: SCSI question.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2005 16:06:35
I have a SCSI disk which I just did a format on, and now I cannot get
NetBSD to not tell me:
# disklabel sd1
sd1: fabricating a geometry

I've looked some at the code, and a figure sd_get_params_page[45]() both
fail, for some reason.

Can anyone give me some clues here, or a solution? I'm not sure what these
pages are. Areas on the disk? Something stored somewhere else on disk
which I clobbered?
I don't know (remember) if the disk behaved the same before the format.
And the format was because I wanted to test if I could solve another
problem with that disk.

  	Johnny