Subject: VM tuning tips
To: None <>
From: Arto Selonen <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2005 13:13:42

For some time now I have been trying to tune NetBSD-current VM parameters.
They don't seem to be documented in enough detail to let people use them
effectively, so I ended up writing my own little howto. I finally feel
that the document is complete enough to be exposed to a larger audience,
so I wanted to share it with my fellow current-users.

All sorts of disclaimers apply here, but I'm sure you'll be able to
figure it all out anyway. The document can be found at

If you find anything missing, incorrect, typos, spelling mistakes,
or whatever changes you might feel the document needs, please send
them to me at Thank you.

And a big thank you for all the developers for their continued effort!

Everstinkuja 5 B 35                               Don't mind doing it.
FIN-02600 Espoo         Don't mind not doing it.
Finland              tel +358 50 560 4826     Don't know anything about it.