Subject: Re: Where to get a snapshot?
To: None <>
From: Miguel Mendez <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/2005 19:01:33
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:38:53 +0000 (UTC) (Christos Zoulas) wrote:

> We are working on fixing the snapshot problem. In fact we have just
> bought two new Opteron machines to address the issue. We hope to
> have them up and cranking snapshots RSN.

Excellent news, thanks. Now that I think of it, I could just cvs the
source tree and build the sets myself from FreeBSD. Gotta love

Miguel Mendez <>     | lea     gfx_lib(pc),a1                | moveq   #0,d0
PGP Key: 0xDC8514F1                          | move.l  4.w,a6
I reject all mail from hosts that use SORBS  | jsr     -552(a6)