Subject: Re: anoncvs server available
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/2005 03:31:07

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Francisco Valladolid Hernandez wrote:
>> There are some anoncvs mirror  available  ?, please let me know.

This brings me to a question I've occasionally needs an answer to.
Can you easily change which cvs server you check out from, without doing =
complete new checkout?
As in the above case. If you have already checked out pkgsrc, you'd like=20
to just update it, using another cvs server, not do a complete new=20
checkout. Both for efficiency reasons, and because you might hav=E9 local=
patched files that you want to keep.

                                   ||  on a psychedelic trip
email:           ||  Reading murder books