Subject: Re: anoncvs issues
To: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/2005 15:13:03
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 14:01:50 +0100, Feico Dillema wrote:

> I just did a cvs -q update -Pd in /usr/pkgsrc and it did not give me any
> checksum failure/will refetch messages. Could you try again?

It runs fine now.

> Duh! Checking our CVSROOT/config I see that the tag=NetBSD line
> is gone again. rsync doesn't touch it AFAICS, so I think I must
> have messed up somehow. Now it is really there, and the NetBSD
> tag should be expanded.

Yes, it does. But I had to remove and cvs the file. Updating does
not work (it does not think the file is outdated). So maybe I should
start a search for all the files with unexpanded $NetBSD$.

Thanks anyway for getting it all going again. You are one of the
few IPv6 reachable anoncvs mirrors (hint, hint).

	rvdp