Subject: Re: anoncvs issues
To: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/2005 14:01:50
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 01:28:59PM +0100, Ronald van der Pol wrote:
> My 'cvs -q update -Pd' in /usr/pkgsrc still fails with many
> --
> P chat/eggdrop/patches/patch-ab
> cvs update: checksum failure after patch to chat/eggdrop/patches/patch-ab;
> will refetch messages. They don't seem to be refetched however.

I just did a cvs -q update -Pd in /usr/pkgsrc and it did not give me any
checksum failure/will refetch messages. Could you try again?

> Doing the 'cvs -q update -Pd' in a subdirectory does work, but $NetBSD$ is
> not expanded. The cvs'es were done in the last few hours.
> einstein# date -u
> Mon Jan  3 12:26:57 UTC 2005

Duh! Checking our CVSROOT/config I see that the tag=NetBSD line
is gone again. rsync doesn't touch it AFAICS, so I think I must
have messed up somehow. Now it is really there, and the NetBSD
tag should be expanded.

> BTW, why do you set
> --
> in your email?

I have no idea! Time to check my mutt config and docs.

F.