Subject: Re: anoncvs issues
To: Feico Dillema <>
From: Ronald van der Pol <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/2005 13:28:59
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 08:06:42 +0100, Feico Dillema wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 05:31:09AM +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> > Over the past few days, I noticed that when I switched my pkgsrc tree to
> Are things better now? We had some troubles with the cvs version we were
> running and it was upgraded the past few days. The upgrade didn't
> go flawlessly, but now things should be ok again. Please let me know
> if (anon)cvs is still causing you trouble.
> Feico.

My 'cvs -q update -Pd' in /usr/pkgsrc still fails with many
P chat/eggdrop/patches/patch-ab
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to chat/eggdrop/patches/patch-ab;
will refetch
messages. They don't seem to be refetched however. Doing the
'cvs -q update -Pd' in a subdirectory does work, but $NetBSD$ is
not expanded. The cvs'es were done in the last few hours.
einstein# date -u
Mon Jan  3 12:26:57 UTC 2005

BTW, why do you set
in your email?