Subject: Can I mount a: partition other than ' / '
To: None <,,>
From: Naveen Sriram <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/2005 06:13:38
I request the concerned person to go through the below
mentioned queries
and suitable give the solutions to the mentioned

Query 1.

while installation can use a: for other than for /.I
tried it but
couldn't able to do. Is there any way to mount other
than / to a:

Query 2.

I couldn't able to find the suitable command to run
under console
to create/delete logical partitions that come under
NetBSD 1.6.1. Could
any one tell me
the respective command that can be used to
create/delete partition.
I want to increase the size of e: and decrease the
size of f: that was
allocated at the time of installation.
And i want to create g: partition of some size.
Note:1. I am using entire hard disk while
2.I am using NetBSD 1.6.1

waiting for the reply,
Naveen Sriram

Go to: