Subject: anoncvs service unavailable until further notice
To: None <announce@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/23/2004 13:27:00
Hello,

Over the past few days our anonymous CVS machine (anoncvs.netbsd.org)
has been experiencing random memory corruption.

The NetBSD Administration Team is in the process of diagnosing and
repairing the problem. The anonymous CVS server will be unavailable
until we can find a replacement machine or repair the current one.
In the meantime, you can download the tar file available from
ftp.netbsd.org. The tar files of -current (the head of the CVS
tree) are updated daily and are located in:

	/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current

We will make an announcement when the service is back on line.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

christos

On Behalf of The NetBSD Administration Team