Subject: Re: building a -current/xen kernel fails
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/08/2004 07:44:57
On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:42:15AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> After creating a Xen toolchain with "build.sh -m xen -a i386 tools",
> I'm trying to build a kernel (nbconfig, nbmake-xen), but get:

This is not right.  There is no such thing as a "Xen toolchain".  A
Xen toolchain is just an i386 toolchain; a NetBSD/xen kernel should
be configured and built with the standard i386 tools.

There seems to have been some merge mistake that has caused NetBSD/xen
kernels to not build in -current at the moment.  But I assure you they
do in fact build (and work) on the 2.0 branch.

Thor