Subject: Re: build.sh fails (something is wrong in xset)
To: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2004 12:50:36
Sean Davis wrote:
>>>nathanw fixed this a few days ago.  please update your X sources
>>>(ie: xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/wsfb)
>>>

>>Thanks! Now it builds and works just fine. Excellent.
>>
>>// wbr
>>

> Am I the only one seeing build.sh release fail trying to install
> MAKEDEV, then? (pr 28533)

Well, right now i can only say that all build.sh targets that i use
(distribution, release, sourcesets, install) work fine for me. And i
have a proper /dev/MAKEDEV* after build.sh install and it even works :)

According to your PR the only one difference i found is "-j4". I  do not
specify -j at all.

// wbr