Subject: Re: 2.0 release again
To: John Nemeth <>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/2004 21:34:14

I have been routinely pulling updates via CVS and doing builds.  Given
the tag and changes I just saw today, I would say that we are very
likely to see the announcement in the next 24-48 hours.

Quoting John Nemeth (
>      It's now been two weeks since RC5 was put out.  Are we on schedule
> to go for Release, or is there something else holding up the works
> now?

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!