Subject: Re: unofficial poll about new logo
To: <>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/2004 10:00:02

At least we do not have something like the big red coffee cup stain
that I and others joked about when working for a well known
corporation.  Of course, a lot fewer work for that company now, and we
now think it was blood...

I miss the Daemon in his berkies!

- Doug

Quoting Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek (
> yes, me too.
> Maybe the logo looks quite old by now, but if somebody would paint the
> old daemons with the new modern look of the new logo it would be
> perfect.
> oh, well, logos usually change to the worse. Eventually everything will
> have a new modern non-offensive meaningless orange logo.
> Or maybe I am too conservative..
> Have a nice day :)
> Michal Suchanek

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!