Subject: Re: does anyone have the Xorg X server from pkgsrc working w/
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/2004 15:37:19
My earlier mail reporting problems with the xorg server from pkgsrc was due to
a mistake on my part. I've been using UNIX/X11 for quite a while, so I've
accumulated some cruft in some of my dot files over the years. In this case,
this little turdlet in .profile:

XKEYSYMDB=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB

which made Xorg look in the wrong place for keyboard info. The xorg server
seems to be just swell. Sorry for wasting time and bandwidth.

--
Harry Waddell
Caravan Electronic Publishing