Subject: Re: Crashes in bpf
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/2004 17:05:29
--5cJDuji44TeXTx+X

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 01:57:56AM -0500, David Young wrote:

> Are you running libpcap 0.8.3?  Does tcpdump find those rules acceptable?

Yes (current a few hours old at the time) and Yes, but that's about as
far as I'd got in looking at it, even to determine whether it wasn't a
nessus problem trashing some libpcap state or something after running
for a long period.  That's why I hadn't mentioned it until this
prompted me to in case it was related/relevant.

--
Dan.

--5cJDuji44TeXTx+X

--5cJDuji44TeXTx+X--